Wednesday, March 7, 2012


Welcome to my blog! My blog is going to be all about skiing. I have been skiing forever and I know a lot about it. However I only know from my experiences. There are so many mountains out in the world, ones that I have never even heard about. I want to hear about amazing places to go and why they are so amazing! What are the best kinds of skis and snowboards out there and for an affordable price? I will be keeping you posted about the snowfall in my area, hoping you will do the same. Skiing to me is my favorite thing to do and I am trying to expand my horizons by learning more about skiing in different parts of the world, so if you ski or snowboard I want to hear your opinions on anything relating to this amazing sport.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I like the first blog post! I think that your blog will be really successful, you have a lot of different things to talk about within the topic of skiing! Good luck, I love skiing too and I will check up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete